Thursday, April 29, 2010

Court date!

Yes, we got our court date - it's in less than 3 weeks! AHHH! I am freaking out a little! Turns out that we are not required to go for this first trip - we squeaked in right before the new laws take effect, but there are many advantages if we do decide to go for the court. We will have to decide in the next few days. We would have to leave about two weeks from today! Again - AHHH! I am feeling completely overwhelmed with this decision - so many things to think about and prepare for - especially because I leave in three days for an 8 day trip to Missouri! But the best part of this is, whether we go or not, as of the week of May 17th, they will legally be ours! :)
Say a prayer for us!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. How about Sidney or Sid for Short name.
    My dad had a friend named Sy I am not sure how he spelled it, but it was a cool name.

    Good luck, we are excited for you!

    Roger and Gayleen

    ReplyDelete