Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New picture!

Click on this picture to enlarge!
We got a new picture of our kids yesterday! We were so excited to see another facial expression - although Sophie still has the same little "I am not going to smile!" look on her face! It's so great to see Eyasu (Micah?) smiling - he looks like a sweetheart! This picture was taken in their bedroom at the orphanage in Soddo. They will hopefully be moved to the orphanage in Addis Ababa in the next few weeks - then our agency liaison will have more access to them to take more pictures/videos, etc. We hope to have copies of their social background soon, too. When they were first left at the orphanage, an intake form was filled out, detailing their social history - where they lived, with whom, the reasons they were brought to the orphanage, etc.

I was at Sears a few days ago, exchanging some shoes for Peyton, and I walked by the little girl's clothing department - oh my gosh! I had so much fun picking out 3 cute little dresses/outfits for Sophie! I haven't really let myself get too excited about that kind of stuff yet, but I am ready to jump in now and start decorating bedrooms, buying clothes, toys, etc. These kids are going to be so spoiled! (just like my other kids!) I am not going to buy too many clothes yet - I really don't have any idea of their sizes! We will hopefully be getting their measurements soon, then I can possibly get a few more things.
Love to all,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Actually this is Janelle. They look beautiful! We're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete